Welcome Prof. Marco Di Ludovico from University of Naples Federico II, Italy to be committee member!
Prof. Marco Di Ludovico, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
Seismic Engineering: structural vulnerability, non linear behavior of structures, behavior of RC members under biaxial actions, non linear methods (pushover, nonlinear dynamics modeling), fragility curves on existing structures.
- “Complements of Structural Engineering”, for the MSc degree course in Structural and Geotechnical Engineering, 2017 to present;
- "Materials and Structures Mechanics", for the MSc degree course in Biomedical Engineering, 2014 to present;
- “Design and Retrofit of RC Constructions”, for Master Degree course in “Emerging technologies for construction (ETeC)” 2011/2012 to 2013/2014 and for the MSc degree course in Structural and Geotechnical Engineering, academic years 2010/2011 to 2014/2015 Teaching activity as lecturer:
- "Innovative Materials", for the M.Sc degree course in Civil Engineering, 2003/2004 to 2004/2005 and 2008/2009 to 2016/2017;
- “Structural Engineering”, for the M.Sc degree course in Civil and Aedile Engineering , 2003/2004 to 2006/2007 and 2008/2009;
- "Materials and Structures Mechanics", for the M.Sc degree course in Biomedical Engineering, 2006/2007 to 2009/2010;
Organization of conferences and events
- Session Organizer – “Special Session SS 15: SS15. Earthquake repair/retrofit costs”, 16th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 16th ECEE, Salonicco; Greece, 2018;
- Member of the scientific committee of the FORM 2018 - XXI International Scientific Conference on Advanced in Civil Engineering, 2018;
- Session Chair: ANIDIS 2017, Sessions SS02-1/SS02-1 "Central Italy Earthquake: damage to school buildings", and SG03-5 "Vulnerability and seismic risk", 2017;
- Member of the organzing committee of several national conferences and symposia: